A Driver CPC course for suitable for both LGV and PCV drivers examining the basics of First Aid in the workplace.
From 09:15 until 17:30
At Bucks New University
High Wycombe Campus, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2JZ
An essential course for all professional drivers wishing to know the basics of first aid including CPR, what to do in an acccident and the treatment of common illnesses and injuries.
- Aims and principles of first aid
- What to do in an emergency
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Choking and asphyxia
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Assessment and treatment of miscellaneous medical conditions
- Record keeping
Length: 7 hours
Who is it for: Lorry, bus and coach drivers
There are 10 places available.
Register for this course
Enter your details below
Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...